Welcome To The Grand (Re)Opening!
February 11, 2008
We’re starting 2008 off with a brand new site–one that’s been optimized to make a better browsing experience for you. A major focus of this new design has been to move the the information you’re looking for “closer to the top”.
In addition to a cleaner, more modern look, we’ve added several usability features to the site, including:
- Search. At the top of every page is a search box; just type in what you’re looking for and you’ll see a list of every page of content that talks about it.
- Ask The CRM Coach. Don’t see an answer to your question? Let me know…I make every effort to make my blogs relevant to what business needs and there’s a very good chance I’ll answer your question. You may even get a personal response via Email.
- More Intuitive. We’ve made it easier than ever to find informormation related to what you’re looking for. You can view all articles by category (e.g. “project management”) and see related articles.
Special Promotions…This Week Only!
- Grand Opening Sale: For this week only, knock $50 off the sticker price of the CRM Survival Guide. When you check out, use coupon code “grandreopening“.
- Win a $50 Gift Certificate from Amazon.com. Everyone who submits a CRM relevant question to “Ask The CRM Coach” by end of day Feb. 15 will be automatically entered to win! You’ll have to figure out how to get to the “Ask The CRM Coach” page yourself…but HINT: it’s on the main menu!
We’re in the process of moving our articles and blog postings from the old site to the new site as well as working on new information.
If you like the design, I encourage you to check out our other company, Piggybank Technology. I encourage you to take a look around at the new place and please leave me your feedback in the comment section below: